Esposure is paving the way for aspiring esports professionals and competitive gamers to establish their place in a complex industry. The “E2E” Ecosystem is unique and guides each institution or individual through the complexity of the industry.
Our MasterClass takes a distinctive cross-disciplinary approach to research and learning in five core areas, focusing on the business and competition of esports, driving innovation and creating real-world insights for aspiring esports professionals.
Esports Management courses provide an overview of the business side of an esports organization with the use of the latest trends and technologies.
Esports Competition courses focus on the intersection of fan interaction and player engagement and the roles required to produce an exciting esports experience
courses focus on the skills necessary to strengthen the fan relationship through the promotion of products and services.
Esports Technology courses focus on the dynamic delivery of esports and how to assess and assimilate new capabilities into the industry as they emerge.
Esports Production focuses on using emerging technological advancements and principles to deliver a superior experience to fans and players.
Ēsposure Esports MasterClass (EMC) Series is designed to create awareness, educate and unleash the many career opportunities within the esports industry. The learning platform is engaging, interactive and outcome-focused. It is completely optimized for any device, allowing you to learn whenever and wherever.
- Gain access to unprecedented insight from top experts in the esports industry.
- Discover the foundational principles of the business and the competition of esports.
- Utilize best practices and insights to learn, innovate and drive the future of the esports industry.
- Learn to use creativity as a business tool and gain the confidence to communicate.
- Develop a 360° mindset that helps them find their role in the complex esports industry.